Free Search Engine Submission

Thursday, December 15, 2016

John Legend: Kanye's meeting with Trump a publicity stunt

















John Legend called it "very disappointing" that his friend Kanye West made a trip this week to visit Donald Trump.
John said: 'I don't think it's impossible to talk to Donald Trump about issues, but I won't be used as a publicity stunt.

I think Kanye was a publicity stunt.' Legend told the French outlet Clique.
He explained: 'I'm pretty disappointed with Kanye that he says he would have voted for Trump.'
He goes on to describe the President elect as being 'corrosive' to the US.
John added: ' I think the things he's promised to do have been very concerning for a lot of people, and for Kanye to support that message is very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment